OMC Menopause Menopause at Work webinar – October 2023
OMC webinar with 360 Wellbeing – Menopause – Normalising the conversation in the workplace – October 2023
With over 13m people estimated to be of (peri)menopause age (the period leading up to the menopause), menopause health is fast becoming a mainstream topic and finally getting the recognition it deserves, at home and in the workplace.
With World Menopause Day taking place on Wednesday 18th October, Online Menopause Centre (OMC) and 360 Wellbeing hosted a free webinar covering the essential aspects of menopause health that you need to know. Dr Laila Kaikavoosi, Founder and Clinical lead of Online Menopause Centre (OMC) and Kevin Hollick, CEO of 360 Wellbeing, covered the key areas of Menopause Health for employees, partners and colleagues.
Areas covered include:
- What is menopause and perimenopause? Definitions and key UK statistics
- What are the common signs and symptoms? (Physical and Psychological)
- How these (peri)menopause symptoms impact us at work as well as at home. Vital signs to look out for.
- What Menopause support is offered through the 360 Wellbeing app and how to access it?
- What simple measures and steps can we all take to support our family, friends and colleagues who are experiencing (peri)menopause